Skip to content

The Grinns Tale

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to The Grinns Tale. View game

59 posts

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 2, 2012 6:57 pm

Hi guys!
Thanks in advance for the hard work you do and for the very effective hacks you found so far!

I am pretty experienced using CE, but this time I can't find the bosses life to freeze it. Everytime I search for it, I find tons of results and doing "next scan" with the adjusted hp value gives me no results. Someone had the same problem? How can I resolve this issue?

Many thanks

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 2, 2012 10:33 pm

I think they patched stats hack (broken image removed)
It keep refreshing right after my first hit

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 2, 2012 10:39 pm

looks like it (broken image removed) got d-conned after my first attack

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 2, 2012 10:58 pm

Any way around it? Or do you think they've made the stats server-side now?

Also, any way to increase/freeze villager actions in your own or friends' villages?

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 2, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm not sure its server side or not because my internet is extremely low speed now and right after i hit the monster with a hacked char, it crashed.
I tried a team of 2 unhacked and 1 hacked. 2 first attacks with normal chars were normal and nothing happened but the last hacked one crashed. I just think they did something with AI. Hope there is a way to walk around it (broken image removed).

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 2, 2012 11:24 pm

From what I've been able to test, you seem to be able to edit speed with no ill effects, but you can't change hunger/att/def/hp. Not that def matters at all with the other aob running.

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 3, 2012 3:09 am

Also, you can no longer change/freeze monster hp, so no more infinifarming loot drops.

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 3, 2012 8:03 pm

Honestly I don't think that little farming trick was that great, just use the disable AI and fight an enemy with a lot of health (A boss for instance, and the item drops are ridiculous so..)

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 3, 2012 9:14 pm

Its just because you didnt do it right way. I can farm max wood and iron (~500k each) in 1-2 hrs. and I dont have to control much

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 4, 2012 6:17 am

So far, has anyone got any idea for farming in this situation (broken image removed)

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 4, 2012 10:56 am

In case anyone was wondering: The AoB to disable Hunger doesn't work anymore. The game will say there was an error and refresh.

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 4, 2012 11:03 pm

They had another big update, none of the AoBs work now.

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 5, 2012 2:12 am

Along with the big update, it seems they've banned my account. >.<

Re: The Grinns Tale

Posted Oct 5, 2012 1:47 pm

disable AI maybe
d0 30 57 2a d6 30 65 01 20 80 ?? 6d ?? 65 01 20 80 ?? ?? 6d 03 65 01 20 80 ?? 6d 04 65 01 20 85 6d 05 65 01 20 80 16 6d 06 65 01 20 80 09 6d 07 65 01 d1 6d 01 65 01 65 01 6c 01 66 ?? ?? 80 ?? 6d 02 65 01 6c 02 20

47 30 57 2a d6 30 65 01 20 80 ?? 6d ?? 65 01 20 80 ?? ?? 6d 03 65 01 20 80 ?? 6d 04 65 01 20 85 6d 05 65 01 20 80 16 6d 06 65 01 20 80 09 6d 07 65 01 d1 6d 01 65 01 65 01 6c 01 66 ?? ?? 80 ?? 6d 02 65 01 6c 02 20

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"