Re: The Grinns Tale
Working (broken image removed) Thanks Kol you are a legend (broken image removed)
-migrated-
59 posts
Working (broken image removed) Thanks Kol you are a legend (broken image removed)
if you were banned but still want to play, just load the game as a guest and only login after you can see the "play" button
disable AI maybe
d0 30 57 2a d6 30 65 01 20 80 ?? 6d ?? 65 01 20 80 ?? ?? 6d 03 65 01 20 80 ?? 6d 04 65 01 20 85 6d 05 65 01 20 80 16 6d 06 65 01 20 80 09 6d 07 65 01 d1 6d 01 65 01 65 01 6c 01 66 ?? ?? 80 ?? 6d 02 65 01 6c 02 20
47 30 57 2a d6 30 65 01 20 80 ?? 6d ?? 65 01 20 80 ?? ?? 6d 03 65 01 20 80 ?? 6d 04 65 01 20 85 6d 05 65 01 20 80 16 6d 06 65 01 20 80 09 6d 07 65 01 d1 6d 01 65 01 65 01 6c 01 66 ?? ?? 80 ?? 6d 02 65 01 6c 02 20
The fact that you're a genius is out of the question.
Having said this, as you were able to update the AoB for the AI, is there a way to update the hunger one?
Cheers!
If anyone can do it Kolonel can (broken image removed)
unfortunately I cannot. Either it is performing checks server side, or I am missing something obvious.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
So who here is going to name their first born son after kolonelkadat?
lol
Disabling the AI doesn't seem to work anymore, the game now reloads after ~1 min of fighting.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Yoshimo
if you were banned but still want to play, just load the game as a guest and only login after you can see the "play" button
How exactly does that work, cause if I try that my game just keeps loading forever.. (broken image removed)
if you were banned but still want to play, just load the game as a guest and only login after you can see the "play" button
How exactly does that work, cause if I try that my game just keeps loading forever.. (broken image removed)
They fixed the ban. Now you are done for good...
Yeah I figured (broken image removed) They sent back a message yesterday, I'm only suspended for 2 weeks ^^ No more cheating there I guess!
These codes were working until the update as of yesterday
Disable: GameMain.Instance.showErrorWindow();
D0 30 20 D0 66 ?? ?? 13 68 00 00 20 D0 66 ?? ?? 14 5B 00 00
47 30 20 D0 66 ?? ?? 13 68 00 00 20 D0 66 ?? ?? 14 5B 00 00
Disable: disconnectFromServer();
D0 30 D0 27 68 8B 03 47
47 30 D0 27 68 8B 03 47
Never Hungry
d0 30 d0 66 a0 11 24 00 ae 48
27 48 d0 66 a0 11 24 00 ae 48
I dont know if anyone can revive them, thought i would post the codes so somebody could see whereabouts the info was if you know what i mean lol
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: fandango
Does anyone know of a (or, more ambitiously, think they can make a) bot for this game? Auto-farming a given tower floor comes to mind, but I'm sure there are other ways a bot could be useful.
Fast reaction in battle
d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 24 00 ae 2a 12 07 00 00 29 d0 66 ?? ?? 27 ab 48
d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 24 0A ae 2a 12 07 00 00 29 d0 66 ?? ?? 27 ab 48