Skip to content

Papa's Hot Doggeria

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Papa's Hot Doggeria. View game

24 posts

Re: Papa's Hot Doggeria

Posted Nov 26, 2012 10:19 pm
what about papa's phoeria or papas bubble teaeria
i do think soup is the most likely though

Papa's Teabageria

Can anyone upload a completed sol pls

I will when it gets badges and I know if it's complete. I need to check high scores too. I went overboard grinding my way through with lol wut's AoBs (I usually wait until the games are badged and know when to stop) and may have some high scores.

Edit: Badged. It does have some high scores, but nothing too high...3rd and 4th page is the highest I noticed. It is overkill though if someone wants to post just what is needed. For me Medium was awarded immediately and Easy required the save to be loaded.

Location: \chat.kongregate.com

Re: Papa's Hot Doggeria

Posted Dec 1, 2012 1:00 pm

Wee little bit of a bump there, but oh well, it's only five days.

I do wish they'd give up and start making new types of games, even jacksmith was of a similar ilk. The only thing that makes this particular one so good is the blatant innuendo, although one suspects that comedic value has been added so it may get slated less...

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Papa's Hot Doggeria

Posted Dec 1, 2012 4:06 pm

Current Papa's Food Games with Kongregate Release Dates:
---------------
Oct. 09, 2007 - Papa's Pizzeria (Pizza)
Dec. 06, 2010 - Papa's Burgeria (Burgers)
May. 23, 2011 - Papa's Taco Mia! (Tacos)
Aug. 05, 2011 - Papa's Freezeria (Ice Cream)
Mar. 05, 2012 - Papa's Pancakeria (Pancakes, French Toast, Coffee, Tea)
Jun. 13, 2012 - Papa's Wingeria (Wings, Strips, Shrimp)
Nov. 19, 2012 - Papa's Hot Doggeria (Hot Dogs, Soda, Popcorn)

Seeing as "Pancakeria" already had tea and coffee involved...
...I will guess Pasta or Omelets.


Guesses for the Next Papa's Food:
---------------
-Death683 -> Chowder
-kolonelkadat -> Pho, Bubble Tea, Soup
-hypnotoad -> Coffee
-Incognitus -> Drinks(All), Cake, Pie
-VxD -> Cupcakes
-Red -> Pasta, Eggs

Re: Papa's Hot Doggeria

Posted Dec 1, 2012 8:44 pm

Papa's Pisseria, where you start as a lowly trainee toilet attendant, and finally flush the whole damn series.

RE: Papa's Hot Doggeria

Posted Apr 3, 2013 6:38 am
Doomware Posted on: 11/20/2012 20:38
I guess we were wrong when we thought they ran out of foods when they released Jacksmith.

Edit: Here's a .sol.

Location: chat.kongegate.com

May I ask where you posted the sol file? I could not find it...