Skip to content

Animal RaceWay

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to Animal RaceWay. View game

4 posts

Animal RaceWay

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

Is a shark faster than a badger, or even an octopus ? A new animal racing game from one of the creators of Gone to the Dogs. Stranded on a desert island you must train up your animal of choice in an attempt to win the premier league and escape.

RE: Animal RaceWay

Posted May 21, 2014 6:26 pm

im using Chrome and i cant get the AoB's to work

RE: Animal RaceWay

Posted May 21, 2014 7:36 pm

the aobs all work fine for me. or atleast they all appear to. try using the trainer to apply the cheats.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Animal RaceWay

Posted May 21, 2014 8:18 pm

I just played using Firefox and the AOBs worked for me as well.