Request: Icy Gifts 2
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/SilenGames/icy-gifts-2
I've tried the general gift searches and i cant find it, im using chrome so could be that.
I would appreciate if one of you genius's could help me out.
Thanks
-migrated-
8 posts
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/SilenGames/icy-gifts-2
I've tried the general gift searches and i cant find it, im using chrome so could be that.
I would appreciate if one of you genius's could help me out.
Thanks
i can get a 4b*8 to show the value, but it ignores any changes to it,
well, this sucks i was going to post my .sol file that has the full game complete but my "C:\Users\Name1\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\DWPWTXVK" is empty.
well, this sucks i was going to post my .sol file that has the full game complete but my "C:\Users\Name1\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\DWPWTXVK" is empty.
If you use chrome they go into a different place because of chromes pepper flash version. Check "C:\Users\(UserName)\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\..."
Here you go. Legit sol, with all the upgrades (even the 'hidden' ones). File goes in:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\<random_crap>\chat.kongregate.com
Badges and challenge:
Identical AoB's to Icy Fishes
Explosions hit everything
48 12 9d 02 00 9b 00
48 12 9d 02 00 00 00
Insta-collect stuff
1c 48 12 9d 02 00 25 00
1c 48 12 9d 02 00 00 00
Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.
Pay attention to what the fuck you're doing people. SliceOfDeath, fix the fucking down vote or I'm going to uppercut you with a banhammer. For the rest of you, pay close attention...

Edit: I just deleted the AoB, pzw1's will work for both Kongregate and Armor Games versions.