This hack from gravebella/byebyelol is still working, at least in Chrome.
Meet completion requirement
(except for score target)
d0 66 ?? ?? 12 02 00 00 27 48 d0 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? d0
d0 66 ?? ?? 12 00 00 00 26 48
This hack from goodknife is also still working, at least in Chrome.
candy type
12 65 00 00 62 06 d3 46 ?? ?? 00
12 65 00 00 62 06 02 02 02 24 xx
changing the xx to 01: every time you make a match, you no special candy at all, even with a 4 or 5 match.
changing the xx to 02: every time you make a match, you get a wrapped candy, and this causes an endless loop at the end of the board.
changing the xx to 03: every time you make a match, you no special candy at all, even with a 4 or 5 match.
changing the xx to 04: every time you make a match, you get a striped candy - this has yet to cause me an endless loop at the end of the board
changing the xx to 05: every time you make a match, you get a candy bomb, and this causes an endless loop at the end of the board.
For those that didn't know:
score is 4b*1. You will have three results. Change all three.
moves are 4b*1, too.
Since speedhack doesn't work in Chrome, It seems to me that those AoB hacks are only really necessary in levels with a timer. I'm on level 494, and I recall some levels that started with only ten seconds.
Up until today, before I found the AoB's, when I needed to, I'd find the moves, then lock. Then find the score (all three) and lock. Then I'd play until the board is finished. Now what I do, especially on a timed level, is use the Meet completion requirement AoB, find and change the scores, then run out time.
Hope this helps someone!