Skip to content

[Request] Candy Crush Saga

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Candy Crush Saga. View game

40 posts

[Request] Candy Crush Saga

Posted Dec 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Link: https://apps.facebook.com/candycrush/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts

I love Match-3 games, but I hate it when games force you to wait hours in order to play.

I've tried Cheat Engine, and found that moves left are easy to do. If you search for all types (no multiplication or addition to values needed) and keep filtering, you'll get 7 or 8 results, two different addresses, with each having a 1 byte, 2 byte, 4 byte, and either 1 or 2 8 bytes.

I tried the same thing with lives but was unable to do get anything. I could find the time left in seconds until the next life refills if I froze while searching, but changing it wouldn't do anything. I'll continue to try different things when I get more lives, and will update if I find anything, but I would really appreciate it if one of you guys who actually knows what they're doing would give it a try. I didn't want to risk downloading random "cheat engines."

PS: I tried downloading the .swf based on the instructions found on this site, but it ended up getting split into several swf files, so I wasn't sure what to do with it.

PPS: I tried using speedhack x 500 to make the 30 minute wait almost instant, but it didn't add lives once the clock hit 0:00.

Re: [Request] Candy Crush Saga

Posted Feb 5, 2013 3:28 pm

Meet completion requirement
(except for score target)
d0 66 ec 06 12 02 00 00 27 48
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 26 48

Higher score when match 3 or 4
24 03 24 14 d0
24 14 24 64 d0

24 04 24 1e d0
24 14 24 64 d0

Higher score when match 3 or 4 on Light-Up game
24 03 24 14 5d e3 0e
24 14 24 64 5d e3 0e

24 04 24 1e 5d e3 0e
24 14 24 64 5d e3 0e

#game version: 14a7d5a

Re: [Request] Candy Crush Saga

Posted Feb 6, 2013 1:48 pm

candy type
12 65 00 00 62 06 d3 46 ?? ?? 00
12 65 00 00 62 06 02 02 02 24 xx

change xx to any number (04~05 is the best imo , 03 is too much and 01~02 may cause endless loop)

always get a special candy
d0 66 ?? ?? 46 ?? ?? 01 a0 73 73 63 06
02 02 24 xx

change xx to number (01 for nothing , 02 for 3x3 bomb , 04 for line bomb , 05 for color bomb and may some other that i didn't try)

Re: [Request] Candy Crush Saga

Posted Feb 28, 2013 5:33 pm

It doesn't work on

always get a special candy
d0 66 ?? ?? 46 ?? ?? 01 a0 73 73 63 06
02 02 24 xx

how it work?

Re: [Request] Candy Crush Saga

Posted Mar 9, 2013 5:17 am

It seems the version was updated. If some of the awesome AoB finders could update as well the "Meet completion required", that'd be great.

Thanks in advance!

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga

Posted Mar 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Meet completion requirement (credit:byebyelol as u see)
d0 66 ?? ?? 12 02 00 00 27 48 d0 66 ?? ?? d0 66 ?? ?? d0
d0 66 ?? ?? 12 00 00 00 26 48

hello i'm goodknife.

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga

Posted Apr 9, 2013 1:10 pm

On cheatengine turn on unrandomizer. In the end if you're finished everything turns into SWEET (if 4 come togheter at once) So u get over 150.000 points automaticlly

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga

Posted May 14, 2013 12:49 am
SomeNormalGuy Posted on: 05/13/2013 18:55

hi im new here i use a plugin from www.httitithithithithi.net ( you have to use firefox)  which gives you unlimited lifes and power-up's

due to being new if a mod or admin can verify it that would be great thanks.



that has to be the worst concealed virus/keylogger ive ever seen
literally, all it does is record everything you type and breaks the game that it doesnt even hack.

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga

Posted May 14, 2013 7:06 am

I cant actually seem to even get the SWF for this game

But the higher score AoB from byebyelol still works well allthough i couldnt get anything else to work

RE: [Request] Candy Crush Saga

Posted May 14, 2013 2:54 pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/13/2013 20:49
SomeNormalGuy Posted on: 05/13/2013 18:55

hi im new here i use a plugin from www.kdhduhudhud.net ( you have to use firefox)  which gives you unlimited lifes and power-up's

due to being new if a mod or admin can verify it that would be great thanks.



that has to be the worst concealed virus/keylogger ive ever seen
literally, all it does is record everything you type and breaks the game that it doesnt even hack.



i didn't know that was hidden inside i have no clue about programming lol thats getting deleted.