Skip to content

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Official Thread

This discussion is linked to The Last Stand: Dead Zone. View game

208 posts

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Mar 9, 2014 9:28 pm

updated 3-9-2014 v1.44 build 1835

Pacifist zombies: 
D0 30 27 63 ?? 20 80 ?? ?? 63 ?? D0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 20 14 02 00 00 27 48 D0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 60 ?? B3 D5 D0 66 ?? ?? 46 ?? ?? ?? 75 D6 D0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 75 D7 D0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 76 2A 12 03 00 00 29 D1 76 12 1E 00 00 60 ?? ?? ?? D3 D0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ??

Instant scavage
66 ?? ?? D0 66 ?? ?? A3 68 ?? ?? 10 06 00 00 D0 2F ?? 68 ?? ?? D0 66 ?? ?? 24 00 0C 0A 00 00 D0 24 00 68 ?? ?? 10 10 00 00 D0 66 ?? ?? 24 01 0E 06 00 00 D0 24 01 68 ?? ?? D0 66 ?? ?? 24 01 0F 1E 00 00 D0 26 68 ?? ?? D0 66 ?? ?? D0 66 ?? ?? D0 66 ?? ?? D0 ?? ?? ?? 4F AF ?? ?? ?? 4F

edit: I uploaded a new version of faster scavaging to the hack list that should be more reliable.
Get them while they still work

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Mar 11, 2014 4:26 pm

I uploaded a new version of faster scavaging to the hack list that should be more reliable.

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Mar 18, 2014 12:47 pm

A word of caution, they are starting to ban people from the game who use any kind of exploits and cheat engine things. Just got my account banned, not really careing about it but just want to let you guys know so you dont lose a lot of level or time.

Here is a post and list on their forums about the bans:   http://forum.conartistgames.com/index.php/topic/5629-hackers-the-list-of-shame/

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted May 24, 2014 9:24 am

updated scavenge speed and accuracy cheats for version 1.44 build 1946

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jun 29, 2014 11:08 am

when i use the hacks the game doesnt save after finishing missions and resets the progress. might be a cheat detection. also the khut always says the always crit hack failed but it seems to be working sometimes

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jul 4, 2014 3:27 pm

After nearly 2 years, this game has finally got a medium badge... not enough pay2win, i guess. =/

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jul 6, 2014 1:41 pm

When are you entering in the hacks from the trainer? I can't seem to get them to "stick". Most of the time the trainer will say the game has been hacked, and in-game they seem to work, but ultimately all my progress gets reset once I refresh the page. 

Are you entering them after you get into your "compound" or is it during the loading screen?

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jul 6, 2014 2:18 pm
lixiang Posted on: 07/06/2014 9:41am

... all my progress gets reset once I refresh the page. 

Are you entering them after you get into your "compound" or is it during the loading screen?


Hmm, so it's not just me. I use KHUT and tried applying hack when it's still loading. It's worked once, but resets when I try it again.
 

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jul 8, 2014 1:32 am

No... the hacks still works.
But Dude!!! I've just been permabanned, lol! Well, I'll also get to reduce my wasted time, which is nice. =P 

RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Jul 8, 2014 11:40 am

And I believe there'll more "permabanned" status if the ammo hack is still there in the trainer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯