RE: The Last Stand: Dead Zone
The hacks do still work, follow my instructions from before.
Official Thread
208 posts
The hacks do still work, follow my instructions from before.
Instant scavenge works if you load hack while game is loading, if you wait for the game to load then it doesn't seem to work, at least for me.
Instant scavenge works if you load hack while game is loading, if you wait for the game to load then it doesn't seem to work, at least for me.
All of them except crits still works, just use KHUT's pause function and apply hack when the version number showed up (it's on bottom left incase you didn't notice).
ty ty
Hmmm, never tried the pause button, I'll give that a go next time. Thanks.
After end mission with Kong Hack trainer - the game is write "oops something broken". After refresh the progress not saving. Please help: what cheat need disable.
After end mission with Kong Hack trainer - the game is write "oops something broken". After refresh the progress not saving. Please help: what cheat need disable.
You have to run the hacks before you enter into the main compound screen
After end mission with Kong Hack trainer - the game is write "oops something broken". After refresh the progress not saving. Please help: what cheat need disable.
unfortunately, this has been (in my experience) a precursor to being banned. It seems like the ammo hacks, and reloading/fast shooting hacks are the culprits.
It might also be worth mentioning that it may be worth avoiding getting the "efficient (x items scavenged)" bonus. Especially if you are only sending in one fighter or something.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Is there any way to instead of having no reload. To continious reload? I think that it would be awesome to be able to have it so that If I raided someone elses compound and they just kept reloading and I went in there with twigs and wacked them to death.
After end mission with Kong Hack trainer - the game is write "oops something broken". After refresh the progress not saving. Please help: what cheat need disable.
You have to run the hacks before you enter into the main compound screen
I always use "pause" button when apply hacks.
Try without scavange - the same situation... Dang =( Seems the trouble in instakill.
Try using a different browser. I can't use chrome with this game it tends to break for me for some reason. So I have to use Firefox
Been having a problem with the game saving my progress. Just played for an hour, then I got a black screen. Refreshed and I was reverted back an hour.
I got perma banned today. I got up to lvl 28. I used the hacks since lvl 1 so. Its possible that they got better at detection since they added the new bounty box system.
Or....
i JUST spent fuel for the first time today... I bought something from the shop... maybe they checked my account as soon as I did that... Might be a combination... Whatever... On to the next game until I get banned from there too... :)
Note.. I emailed them and asked why I was banned... Their reply was...
I've reviewed your account and it appears that you have been cheating quite a bit. My guess would be that you have been using one of the many well known cheat engine scripts or trainers to attempt to manipulate the game.
As a result, your account has been suspended.
- Dead Zone Support
Does the hacks work fine?
Any fast exp like spawn zombies or something for resources?