Skip to content

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Official Thread

This discussion is linked to The Last Stand: Dead Zone. View game

208 posts

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 2, 2013 3:32 am
Monsterdude Posted on: 08/30/2013 4:03pm
O alright, how about for the game? Are there any new cheats floating around that one can use?



If there are, they'll be floating under the hacks tab.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 3, 2013 4:12 am

im gonna hack dis shit

ALL HACKS MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE GAME FINISHES LOADING...

speedhack to 0 or be fast

youtube hacking tutorial 

eta

I will be upping a prehacked swf soon.

 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 3, 2013 7:29 pm
ItsTHC Posted on: 09/03/2013 2:41pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 09/02/2013 11:12pm
im gonna hack dis shit


Flashacking owner has this game on VIP and you gotta pay for the hacks he has but you just dropped a bunch of stuff for free thx.



and if you read page 1, youll see where he got them. lol

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 4, 2013 12:52 am
ItsTHC Posted on: 09/03/2013 2:41pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 09/02/2013 11:12pm
im gonna hack dis shit

Flashacking owner has this game on VIP and you gotta pay for the hacks he has but you just dropped a bunch of stuff for free thx.


Gah, making money off of other people's work.  Fuckin 'Merica Bitches!


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 4, 2013 1:12 am

So what does the "Can't we all just get along" hack do? The other titles seem fairly self-explanitory, but this one could mean a lot of things.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 5, 2013 3:03 pm

1) HUGE thanks to kolonelkadat for the table - really helps to loot new areas with 1-man teams...

2) the attack range increase hack seems to affect the zombies as well - they start dealing damage from a distance;

2.5) also, I suspect that full on accuracy does so as well, but I don't yet see a way to verify that; the "dodge" sign on player characterss still appears and seems to be in effect, though;

3) an idea for PvP ownage:
a. create an opposite effect for attack range increase hack for guns - if player (and enemy guns) will have 0 range, then one could go in with melee and take everyone/thing out peacefully.
b. if range is universal and works with all weapons, then "9999 sec reload time" or "0 clip capacity" might do the trick - melee have 0 reload times and 0 (or infinite?) capacity to begin with.

 

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 5, 2013 4:08 pm

I am aware of all of those issues. In fact, if you scroll down you might notice ive posted solutions for the zombie problem.

as for pvp... I donst really want to release such a thing, because it would make obliterating peoples bases super easy. I do have such a hack though. Perhaps if someone were to grease my palms...

 I also have a zombie spawn hack that can yield as many as 6000 xp per mission from killing hundreds of zombies.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 5, 2013 5:39 pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 09/05/2013 7:08pm
In fact, if you scroll down you might notice ive posted solutions for the zombie problem.

I'm sorry, but I re-read this thread twice, and still didn't see the solution to zombie problem, unless it is "can't we just get along" hack...
 

kolonelkadat Posted on: 09/05/2013 7:08pm
I also have a zombie spawn hack that can yield as many as 6000 xp per mission from killing hundreds of zombies.

I've been able to replicate similar scenario with solely the speedhack set to 50x-100x and sending a lone survivior to lvl11-17 areas, nice way to level up...


[hr]
Heh, I'd grease palms if I had what to grease 'em with...

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 5, 2013 6:32 pm

pacifist zombies or cant we all just get along will stop the zombies attacking you

cant we just get along also stops you auto attacking the zombies though...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"