Skip to content

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Official Thread

This discussion is linked to The Last Stand: Dead Zone. View game

208 posts

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 6, 2013 5:41 pm

the cheat engine is not responding when i tick it. i'm using firefox btw and playing at armor games. what seems to be the problem? thanks for the answers.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 6, 2013 7:07 pm
toshiro_04 Posted on: 09/06/2013 1:41pm
the cheat engine is not responding when i tick it. i'm using firefox btw and playing at armor games. what seems to be the problem? thanks for the answers.



Look at the icon to the left of the hack title. It means all of these hacks are for the Kongregate version. The Armor Games logo will be there for the hacks that have been made for the Armor Games version. Hacks don't always work with different versions of a game.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 7, 2013 1:07 am
gates Posted on: 09/06/2013 3:07pm
toshiro_04 Posted on: 09/06/2013 1:41pm
the cheat engine is not responding when i tick it. i'm using firefox btw and playing at armor games. what seems to be the problem? thanks for the answers.


Look at the icon to the left of the hack title. It means all of these hacks are for the Kongregate version. The Armor Games logo will be there for the hacks that have been made for the Armor Games version. Hacks don't always work with different versions of a game.



if i could rate up a comment like youtube or some shit, id give this a +

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 7, 2013 4:57 pm
toshiro_04 Posted on: 09/06/2013 1:41pm
the cheat engine is not responding when i tick it. i'm using firefox btw and playing at armor games. what seems to be the problem? thanks for the answers.



you have selected the wrong process. just checked if they work on AG. they do.

eta
new hack is posted

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 7, 2013 10:18 pm

I'm still a newbie at this but can anyone tell me where can I download the swf files for this? I tried viewing page source in google and looking for chat.kongregate or things that contain .swf
I also did in firefox using web developer tools as will as live http headers add-on. I'm at a lost D:

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 7, 2013 10:35 pm
Nightingale22 Posted on: 09/07/2013 6:18pm
I'm still a newbie at this but can anyone tell me where can I download the swf files for this? I tried viewing page source in google and looking for chat.kongregate or things that contain .swf
I also did in firefox using web developer tools as will as live http headers add-on. I'm at a lost D:



Download kolonelkadat's SWF Dumper. It makes that job really easy.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 7, 2013 10:39 pm

it loads the game from some goofy address, probably a version checksum. id get it for you but its a total pain in my ass. so try this program
http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=83  it will dump swf files from memory

oh i think i put the swf on mediafire angyways... lemme look
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h08sxdq2wm1dpns/BB20000_-_15.swf

but in the future use that program i linked.


 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"