Skip to content

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Official Thread

This discussion is linked to The Last Stand: Dead Zone. View game

208 posts

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 11, 2013 12:51 am

can anyone recommend a swf file decompile and recompile software besides rabcasm? I can't get rabcasm to work.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 11, 2013 2:33 am
sirius95 Posted on: 09/10/2013 8:51pm
can anyone recommend a swf file decompile and recompile software besides rabcasm? I can't get rabcasm to work.



Have you tried SourceTec's Sothink SWF Decompiler?

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 11, 2013 4:47 am

all the hacks are updated except I think the lots of zombies one... i dunno gve em a try...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 11, 2013 6:39 am

all cheat work on facebook, except full acc, fast movie and script fast zombie spawn but(Increase zombies per wave and wave amount (missions)) work fine-)

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey kadat - what function/subfile did you modify for the pacifist zombie aob? I tried generalizing the hack with wildcards, but anything I've found and changed doesn't do it anymore.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 12, 2013 8:03 pm

updatered pacifist zombie, light, and range, and cheat table to version 1 43 build 162

so of course its build 172 now... I will upgrade the hacks that arent working sometime after the guild wars...

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 21, 2013 6:22 pm

then you arent entering it soon enough

needs to be done while the red loading bar is still on screen.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 21, 2013 8:50 pm

ohhhhhhhhhh, thanks. will try that when my survivors come home, all the other ones work whenever i enter them.. is there a way to shorten or change misson return time?

edit:without getting the DMU

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 28, 2013 9:34 am

a patch is imminent. please be patient.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"