RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone
can anyone recommend a swf file decompile and recompile software besides rabcasm? I can't get rabcasm to work.
Official Thread
208 posts
can anyone recommend a swf file decompile and recompile software besides rabcasm? I can't get rabcasm to work.
Have you tried SourceTec's Sothink SWF Decompiler?
all the hacks are updated except I think the lots of zombies one... i dunno gve em a try...
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
any update fast respawm zombie and move speed pls! pls!
all cheat work on facebook, except full acc, fast movie and script fast zombie spawn but(Increase zombies per wave and wave amount (missions)) work fine-)
pacifist zombie and brightness not work, it seem they're updating this game everyday :(
Hey kadat - what function/subfile did you modify for the pacifist zombie aob? I tried generalizing the hack with wildcards, but anything I've found and changed doesn't do it anymore.
updatered pacifist zombie, light, and range, and cheat table to version 1 43 build 162
so of course its build 172 now... I will upgrade the hacks that arent working sometime after the guild wars...
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Yeah - they're rebuilding so much because of alliances being new.
fast scavange only works like 10-20% of the time i try to use it. awesome shit though
then you arent entering it soon enough
needs to be done while the red loading bar is still on screen.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
ohhhhhhhhhh, thanks. will try that when my survivors come home, all the other ones work whenever i enter them.. is there a way to shorten or change misson return time?
edit:without getting the DMU
@kolonelkadat: can you please fix your Fast zombie spawn Aob ![]()
a patch is imminent. please be patient.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Thats a huge list of AoB's. How long did it take to make all that?