Skip to content

The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Official Thread

This discussion is linked to The Last Stand: Dead Zone. View game

208 posts

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Sep 30, 2013 7:12 am
gold_magistrate Posted on: 09/30/2013 2:30am
Thats a huge list of AoB's.  How long did it take to make all that? 


  15-20 minutes if you dont count the light hack. 
about 45 minutes if you do. did lots of tinkering with that one before it got posted. 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 3, 2013 7:43 pm

   Most the hacks from the cheat table are still working, but for the weapon ones doesn't appear to count the precise moment when you activate them. Also, to me too, the fast scavenge hack appear to be a little inconsistent ( I don't really know why, it is active after all), but it may be my old, laggy computer's fault.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 5, 2013 7:09 pm

Alright, so I downloaded cheat engine 6.3 and would like to try these out but I am kind of confused. How do I enter them into the cheat engine to be able to use? I've never used on before so I don't know what I'm doing and have tried to watch a couple youtube videos but to no avail. If someone could just write out a quick step by step on how to enter the cheats into the CE and then how to start them on the game, that would be awesome.

For example, I see the numbers and letters up there and from what I gather, I press cntrl alt A and then paste but when i do that I get an error message. I'm just pretty lost on it and not very smart with computer stuff or lingo's but want to use them.
Thanks guys

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 5, 2013 8:21 pm
Monsterdude Posted on: 10/05/2013 3:09pm
Alright, so I downloaded cheat engine 6.3 and would like to try these out but I am kind of confused. How do I enter them into the cheat engine to be able to use? I've never used on before so I don't know what I'm doing and have tried to watch a couple youtube videos but to no avail. If someone could just write out a quick step by step on how to enter the cheats into the CE and then how to start them on the game, that would be awesome.

For example, I see the numbers and letters up there and from what I gather, I press cntrl alt A and then paste but when i do that I get an error message. I'm just pretty lost on it and not very smart with computer stuff or lingo's but want to use them.
Thanks guys



Your most probable reason is that you enter the codes too late. You should set the speedhack to 0 before the game even fully loads(i.e when you see your compunt) and then inject the codes onto it.

In a case of cheat table you only have to download the cheat table and have it somewhere stored where the Cheat Engine 6.3 can locate and activate it. You will know that u did it correctly if the Cheat Boxes can be ticked.

In a case of those array of bytes. Simply find the correct process i.e Flashplayerplugin or chrome and then what you do is change ur value type to array of bytes and scan the first line, there should be one address if the AoB is found correctly if not then its either patched or you didn't put it correctly. Then replace that value with the second line found in this thread.

Summary
>Start Firefox/Chrome
>Start CE
>Start Game
>Select Correct Process (I.E FlashPlayerPlugin for Firefox (should be second) or Chrome.exe)
>Set Speedhack to 0. In most of the game you don't have to set speedhack to 0 but in this game it is imperative that you have it speedhack if you want to do this correctly or the codes correctly for that matter
>Load Cheat Table/AoB codes
>Toggle the cheats for Cheat tables or replace for AoB codes
>Set Speedhack to 1 once everything is finished
If done Correctly then the toggled cheats should work

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 6, 2013 3:56 am

A good number of these still work. Too bad there cant be a unlimited fuel code but I guess having something like that would make the game runners crack down on players since the fuel is the main money for micro transactions!

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 6, 2013 4:01 am

After performing numerous experiments, changing the xml files before the game loads does NOT affect the values on effect books, sadly.

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 7, 2013 2:46 am

Just so we are clear. You want PVP hacks. I want a new keyboard to assist me in making hacks. I think its pretty interesting. Either of us could get what we want ourselves without much effort, yet neither of us are willing to get what we want on own. So, we call upon others to get it for us. 

So lazy. So greedy.

Just think though. if you could find just 10 people who wanted pvp hacks enough to kick in 12 bucks, you could have what you want.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 7, 2013 8:58 am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 10/06/2013 10:46pm
Just so we are clear. You want PVP hacks. I want a new keyboard to assist me in making hacks. I think its pretty interesting. Either of us could get what we want ourselves without much effort, yet neither of us are willing to get what we want on own. So, we call upon others to get it for us. 

So lazy. So greedy.

Just think though. if you could find just 10 people who wanted pvp hacks enough to kick in 12 bucks, you could have what you want.



 

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 9, 2013 12:02 am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 10/06/2013 10:46pm
Just so we are clear. You want PVP hacks. I want a new keyboard to assist me in making hacks. I think its pretty interesting. Either of us could get what we want ourselves without much effort, yet neither of us are willing to get what we want on own. So, we call upon others to get it for us. 

So lazy. So greedy.

Just think though. if you could find just 10 people who wanted pvp hacks enough to kick in 12 bucks, you could have what you want.

I'd front the 12 bucks if I knew that it would work and others did so as well. It's not out of laziness as much as not knowing what I'm doing to find em myself. I'm sure others would say you have to do it to learn but there is always that "one"thing that some people just can't get... techy stuff is that thing for me. It's alright though.
 

RE: [Req] The Last Stand: Dead Zone

Posted Oct 9, 2013 1:17 am

my hacks do work. I wouldnt worry about that. oyu know though. if you were to buy it privately, you could resell it as much as you wanted lolol.

which is why im pretty glad noone is willing to pay my price. imo widespread use of pvp hacks ruins the game for everyone. 

i guess now all thats left is to update the ones ive posted so far... that seems to be something people want lol.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"