Icycle
Precise-pixel jumping game I don't feel like fighting, anything?
-migrated-
4 posts
Precise-pixel jumping game I don't feel like fighting, anything?
badged, and a complete piece of shit game. KBH it.
The swf file was secured and I couldn't get it unsecured so I just used Root vars...
search aob for 02 00 00 20 ?? ?? ?? ?? xx 00 00 00
with the xx your times of death*8 in hex
take the adress of the aob and change the last number from 4 to an 7and reverse the bytes and search aob for this
add a new adress with this number as pointer and change the last digit from 4 to an 8
now you have your number of deaths and change this to something like -8000 and just finish the game
(I'm sorry if I wrote a mistake in these steps)
Can somebody please assist in hacking this game please?
Either time freeze or death count will be greatly appreciated.