Skip to content

Diepix Arena 2

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to Diepix Arena 2. View game

4 posts

Diepix Arena 2

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

Diepix Arena 2 is an awesome fast paced shooter. Fight against 50 waves of enemies using a powerful tank that can be upgraded in 6 ways and can use 8 power ups. There are 16 types of enemies to defeat, 5 arenas to visit, 5 bosses to beat and 42 achievements to get. LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/SergioAwoker YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SOUNDTRACK on my page: http://www.awokergames.com/2011/05/new-game-diepix-arena-2.html

RE: Diepix Arena 2

Posted May 10, 2013 2:21 am

USING THIS WILL GIVE YOU L33TH4X0R SCORE MULTIPLIER ON TREMORGAMES. Sorry about that.

Awesome Multiplier
62 08 11 28 01 00 24 01 a0 62 08 11 20 01 00
62 08 11 28 01 00 24 7f a2 62 08 11 20 01 00

Maeronta, use that hack for your Impossible Badge on Tremorgames, or w/e.
Be happy.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: Diepix Arena 2

Posted May 10, 2013 10:10 am

Thanks Tsumi, the multiplier thing kinda breaks the game due to it multiplying the score so much it loops to a negative value. Still works perfectly for its purpose though.

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: Diepix Arena 2

Posted May 10, 2013 6:24 pm

I know it breaks the game, I made it on purpose lol. If you'd like, I could change it to a more "game-friendly" function. Or you could as well.
24 01 a0 =  Add 1 to modifier with each kill.
24 7F a2 = Multiply the modifier by 127 with each kill.
A good change could be 0a a0, or anything in between that, not changing the A0 to A2 would make it look a little less hack-like. I made it like that because I was pissed off with the game and decided to make sure that w/e you did it would give you the 1B score you needed.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".