Skip to content

[Request] Max Mesiria Chp2

-migrated-

7 posts

[Request] Max Mesiria Chp2

Posted Jan 9, 2013 4:58 am

I think the sol is editable, but the game does have an impossible badge where sol editing helps none whatsoever. tried basic CE and got nothing. tried looking in the swf but seeing as how im an ultra noob AND the game has that many subfiles, i would probably finish a 4 year degree before finding anything useful in the swf

ps. i was going to attach the swf since i saw no rules against it, but my computer hates me

Re: [Request] Max Mesiria Chp2

Posted Jan 10, 2013 12:03 am

This should work, let me know if anything breaks. The guy reuses a lot of code instead of writing classes/functions.

all attacks will miss, 26 results, change all
Edit: some skills may still hit you, but all regular attacks should miss
96 02 00 04 00 12 9d 02 00 38 00 96 02 00 08 05 1c 96 02 00 08 06 4e
96 02 00 04 00 11 9d 02 00 38 00 96 02 00 08 05 1c 96 02 00 08 06 4e

just highlight all results, add them all in, then highlight all added and rightclick -> change value. Don't change the values one by one, that'll take forever.

Edit: tried to find ones for item/skill usage, but he hardcodes every item and skill. E.g. potion = potion - 1.

Re: [Request] Max Mesiria Chp2

Posted Jan 10, 2013 3:40 pm

KBH may be the solution here? I remember I did this one semi-legit (with sol edit I believe) back in the day, and it was a real PITA. Sadly, I don't have the SOL file any longer.

Re: [Request] Max Mesiria Chp2

Posted Jan 16, 2013 3:53 am

Didn't there used to be a weird complicated hack for the impossible badge? No luck searching, but I swear there was something.