Easy badge
2c c9 1d 46 8b 0e 01 60 0d 87 4f 8d 0e 02
24 08 02 02 02 02 02 60 0d 87 4f 8d 0e 02
Medium badge
12 19 00 00 f0 69 5d 8d 0e 2c c1 1d
12 00 00 00 f0 69 5d 8d 0e 2c c1 1d
Hard badge
2c c8 1d 46 8b 0e 01 60 0d 87 4f 8d 0e 02
24 2d 02 02 02 02 02 60 0d 87 4f 8d 0e 02
For the Easy and Hard badge, simply freeze the screen, change the AoB's and unfreeze.
For the Medium badge do the same, but also complete a single stage.
Hey,
I am having trouble getting the hard badge with this method. By "freeze the screen" do you mean speedhack = 0? Or just pausing the game? I paused the game and got the medium badge this way, but when I do the same with the hard AOB, it does not award. Even worse is when I complete the level in an attempt to trigger it, my skullface walks through the portal but the level doesnt end - the timer stops but I continue walking around until I quit the level. :/