[REQUEST] Akaneiro
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Spicyhorse/akaneiro
Its a Unity game so I have no clue how to cheat it.
-migrated-
19 posts
Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/Spicyhorse/akaneiro
Its a Unity game so I have no clue how to cheat it.
unity tut http://www.flashcheats.org/forum/index.php?topic=3892.0
for decompiler i suggested http://www.telerik.com/products/decompiler.aspx instead of .net refector (cuz now its not free)
the hex code can view by change 'C#' (= souce code in sothink) to 'IL' (= RAW data in sothink) and you can know number of wildcard by look at bytecount number (i.e. first line is IL_0006 then next line is IL_000b. so, the wildcard is 4)
also, seach all in sothink is equal to search > full text > all assemblies in this program
Anyone made any progress on this one?
I found a bunch of 4b*1 values (stats, exp, level, prices, etc.) but it seems there's a server-side check on all of them, which to be honest makes no sense as this is a single player game.
I'd be interested if anyone could delve into this a bit more; my aob knowledge stops at as3.
you sure its checking on a server and not just a snapshot compare? all you would have to do is nop the compare and leave the snapshot there
|
|
Hmmm, I'll look into that. Though after reading the game's forum, they DO plan on bringing in a multiplayer element later on, so I suspect it's a server check.
EDIT: I only have Sothink SWFDecompiler...what do you use to get at the innards of a unity file?
and for .dll / .unity3d file try this program first http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?tid=9647369
if it not working (like me) try to use chrome > right click > inspect element > and search for webplayer.unity3d
edit: new link for unity tut http://konghack.com/view_topic.php?tid=7002961
hello i'm goodknife.
| Filename | Size | Downloads |
|---|---|---|
| unity.zip | 1.17 MB | 1,026 |
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Current GetKey function for haena's hotkey hack is 28 E1 00 00 0A.
EDIT: Though I will say that when I use the hotkey aob, loading hangs at around 2% for some reason. Using the others allows it to load just fine.
DOUBLE EDIT: Is there any way to give summoned companions infinite range as well?
Current GetKey function for haena's hotkey hack is 28 E1 00 00 0A.
EDIT: Though I will say that when I use the hotkey aob, loading hangs at around 2% for some reason. Using the others allows it to load just fine.
DOUBLE EDIT: Is there any way to give summoned companions infinite range as well?
I guess ally is controled by server, like enemy mob. I tried slow down enemy chasing (me) speed, it works visually, but they will suddenly appeared beside my player and attack. So I think ally/enemy's actions all controlled by server, including their selection of attacking target (depend on attack range).
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
Any way to increase range for picking up loot? I'd like to be able to pick it up from a distance so I don't trigger more fights, if it's possible.
Any way to increase range for picking up loot? I'd like to be able to pick it up from a distance so I don't trigger more fights, if it's possible.
I've bad cpnnection now, cannot test. Please try:
02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 22 00 00 00 40 41 0B 00 00 00
02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 7B ?? ?? ?? ?? 6F ?? ?? ?? ?? 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 22 00 00 00 46 41 0B 00 00 00
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
Works like a charm! Great work, haena... +1 for you!
Thanks, aob added.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
I found that the timers for lasting abilities (like Seeing Red) have a float value, but freezing it doesn't do anything. Guess that's server-sided too.