Skip to content

Shadow Snake 3

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Shadow Snake 3. View game

11 posts

Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 2, 2013 1:36 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/playpanic/shadow-snake-3?

Money is 4b*1.  Make sure you select plugin-container.exe if using firefox.  Complete the first level first then search it before buying your first upgrade.

If you're having trouble completing the hard/insane levels its a lot easier if you drop the speed to .8 or .7.

Re: Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 2, 2013 7:27 am

If someone could create a infinite health and infinite time AOB that would be useful, and I would be very appreciative.

Re: Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 3, 2013 7:40 am

Not an AOB or such, but a Speedhack of 0.5 really helped me (especially the 5 impossible levels).

Re: Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 3, 2013 7:26 pm

Got the badges with only money and speedhack, here is that sol, it may work.
Windows 8 sees it in C:\Users\loginname\AppData\Roaming\Unity\WebPlayerPrefs\chat_2ekongregate_2ecom\prefgamez-0016-8333-live-web_5fbuild_2eunity3d.upp


Re: Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 3, 2013 11:04 pm

I've attempted to find health, sunlight, and time remaining using 4b*1 and double... no success.

I began with "unknown initial value" and increased/decreased as I played, just couldn't isolate something that worked.

Any other ideas on this one? Being a laptop user makes this one of the tougher badged games for me.

RE: Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 16, 2013 12:31 am
Invinicible
02 16 7d ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 3a ?? ?? ?? ??
02 16 7d ?? ?? ?? ?? 02 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 3a 00 ?? ?? ??

RE: Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 16, 2013 1:58 am

hey lht, care to let me know how you got at the csharp dll ??

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 16, 2013 3:30 am

Level of upgrades is 4b*1. This is especially useful with the luck upgrade, as once you find the value you can set it to 14 and get large sun pieces every time they spawn, considerably shortening the time it takes to complete the levels. Keep in mind you'll have to find the luck value for each separate temple. I'd advise doing this with speed as you may make the snake completely uncontrollable if you set it too fast.

RE: Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 16, 2013 8:32 am
Hacked the upgrade as well after sleeping for a while
Buy add money
02 25 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 03 59 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 2A
02 25 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 03 58 28 ?? ?? ?? ?? 2A

To kolonelkadat :
The same strategy as your SWF Memory Dump.exe lol
You know, it have to be in the memory if you can hack.
It have a header of 4d 5a 90 00 and end with 00 20 00 00 0c 00 00 00 02 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 plus 31 * 16 bytes of 00
(not from documentation, just observation from a few dlls from another unpackable game)
It will be nice if you can make a DLL Memory Dump.exe, will totally simplify the work with unpacking.
But as I observe, the dll is not guarenteed to store in continous memory segment, at least not for all 4 basic dlls you can normally find in the unity3d file, so there may be possibility dumping corrupted dll file by chance.

Btw, care giving me some direction on how to access other process's memory??

RE: Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Use OpenProcess() from kernel32.dll then REadProcessMemory() also from kernel32

you will find that using virtualqueryex will speed up your scan by a ton.

ETA: very clever. I never would have thought to just get the dll. I totes needed a paradigm shift.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Shadow Snake 3

Posted Mar 16, 2013 2:48 pm

I figured out after googling lol
Thanks anyway, you confirmed that I'm coding the right things lol.