Skip to content

Epic Battle Fantasy 4

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Epic Battle Fantasy 4. View game

32 posts

RE: Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Posted Mar 18, 2013 6:21 am
a3lex33 Posted on: 03/16/2013 12:03
Fast way to level up:

-Win a fight
-Search for EXP you got, it is 4byte
-Continue until you get 1 result
-Freeze it at high value

You cant level more than once at one fight. Levels 40+ require millions of EXP, so dont be afraid to set value to really high number. Stats are really exponential, as it was said in beginning of game, your power increases like 5-15 times from level 30 to level 40 and you become invisible(almost) at levels 40+


Be careful when you do this to have a high level with very little monsters killed. You'll have to figure out a way to increase the number of monsters killed some other way or just grind it cause KBH won't work.

MOEKTAZO!

RE: Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Posted Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Whoops, yeah I forgot you could sol edit the number of monsters killed and stuff, my bad. Ha ha. Must have passed right over my head.

MOEKTAZO!

RE: Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Posted Mar 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Anyone tried opening sol with minerva and was successful in finding the variable that nope.jpg I bet it's one of those change 0 into 1 values, but god damn there are too many and either I am too inexperienced with minerva or there is just no way to even approximately see what the value relates to, without constantly checking the game.

#KolonelAbusesHisPower

RE: Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Posted Apr 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Just a note:

If you manage to get your stats high enough to kill the Godcat in her cat form, the game stops.

RE: Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Posted Feb 16, 2014 7:14 am
a3lex33 Posted on: 03/17/2013 1:03am
Fast way to level up:

-Win a fight
-Search for EXP you got, it is 4byte
-Continue until you get 1 result
-Freeze it at high value

You cant level more than once at one fight. Levels 40+ require millions of EXP, so dont be afraid to set value to really high number. Stats are really exponential, as it was said in beginning of game, your power increases like 5-15 times from level 30 to level 40 and you become invisible(almost) at levels 40+



Yes, but if you put value to -1 it will be 4million or more in valuebox. Experience with the -1 value or more

RE: Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Posted Mar 1, 2014 1:28 am

I noticed from the working/not working votes that someone recently started playing this game, my advice to anyone who does not have these badges yet is to use the .sol file or badgehack. Laboring through this game is not worth the time in the slightest but that's just my opinion.

RE: Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Posted May 31, 2014 2:22 pm

I love this game really, I hope he make Epic Battle Fantasy 5 soon on Kongrate. But I have got one interesting question. How I can change enemy's lvl and stats? I want play a bit harder, hardest lvl not enough for me. Anyone can help about this?

RE: Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Posted Jun 8, 2014 4:18 pm
darkangelight Posted on: 03/07/2014 12:46pm

And with what we open the files? thank you for answer



they stated the program you use to edit the .sol file. Might I redirect you to the > Wiki < ? I am fairly sure it should answer your question.

RE: Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Posted Jun 8, 2014 8:14 pm
darkangelight Posted on: 03/07/2014 12:46pm

And with what we open the files? thank you for answer



if youre talking about .ct or .cetrainer files, you open them with cheat engine.
if you mean .sol, you can open it with .minerva editor .sol editor (ragnarok is too old to be viable), or any hex-editor/notepad++ of your choice (if you know what youre doing)