Skip to content
Locked [Closed]

New editor!

7 posts

New editor!

Posted Apr 21, 2013 9:03 pm

I've upgraded CKEditor to 4.1.

If you find any places where the old editor still exists that isn't in the below list, let me know in this thread!

Current list of places that need updating

  • New Topic
  • Reply to Topic
  • Edit Post
  • New Hack
  • Edit Hack
  • ACP - Content Page Editor
  • UCP - Signature Editor


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: New editor!

Posted Apr 22, 2013 3:34 am
I've upgraded CKEditor to 4.1.

If you find any places where the old editor still exists that isn't in the below list, let me know in this thread!

Current list of places that need updating
  • New Topic
  • Reply to Topic
  • Edit Post
  • New Hack
  • Edit Hack
  • ACP - Content Page Editor
  • UCP - Signature Editor



quote sux again. fix it please. also the paste sux ass in this too.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: New editor!

Posted Apr 23, 2013 1:47 am
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/22/2013 19:46
thenewcomer Posted on: 04/22/2013 07:24
quote sux again. fix it please. also the paste sux ass in this too.


^ this. and maybe a little more color. it looks and feels more like a downgrade. everything is grey like windows 95



the quote pyramid is back. hooray!

RE: New editor!

Posted Apr 23, 2013 2:52 am

yay pasting works again!

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

This topic is locked.