Skip to content
Locked

Timeline of Badassery

5 posts

Timeline of Badassery

Posted Apr 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Hey everyone!

I would like to ask all of the awesome members who have been here for a long time to start putting together a list of significant events in our history. Date - Event - Description style would be amazing.

I plan on putting together a timeline of KongHack events, starting back when the first site was founded, up through today. The more info the better!

The more information the better on this one. I really want to chronicle our "rise to power" so to speak. :)



~TiM


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Timeline of Badassery

Posted Apr 23, 2013 5:21 am


Timeline is updated. Please help in any way you can!

If anyone has the contact infoz for Maggot, he may have the details for Cumgregate, since he did a lot of the data migration work.

Anyone have the dates for FlashCheats? I really don't want to go digging to look them up after spending an hour and a half sifting through shit to get what I have so far. :P


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Timeline of Badassery

Posted Dec 8, 2013 6:23 pm

add the point system introduction and the redemption rounds to the timeline. with a heartfelt "we decided to make people register a new junk-mail every 7 weeks for lulz" tag

RE: Timeline of Badassery

Posted Dec 8, 2013 8:36 pm
jlt314 Posted on: 12/08/2013 1:23pm

add the point system introduction and the redemption rounds to the timeline. with a heartfelt "we decided to make people register a new junk-mail every 7 weeks for lulz" tag


if youre too lazy to be active, then its your own fault for having to create junk emails.

its ridiculously easy to earn points

This topic is locked.