Skip to content

Unsure why b&

was it because of reese witherspoon?

4 posts

Unsure why b&

Posted Apr 25, 2013 12:57 am

Let's see if I can still post.

I can browse and post, but I can't access chat.

atdt *67

RE: Unsure why b&

Posted Apr 25, 2013 1:19 am

He was banned by Kadat, that's why he can't access the chat.
Edit: He said something on chat that Kadat didn't like, so he was Banhammered.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: Unsure why b&

Posted Apr 25, 2013 1:26 am

Understood. I'll msg him.

atdt *67