Unsure why b&
Let's see if I can still post.
I can browse and post, but I can't access chat.
atdt *67
was it because of reese witherspoon?
4 posts
Let's see if I can still post.
I can browse and post, but I can't access chat.
atdt *67
If you can access the site at all, then you're not banned. So far, 100% of bans will bounce you to a shock site on this list.
Ad blockers usually kill the chat. ;)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
He was banned by Kadat, that's why he can't access the chat.
Edit: He said something on chat that Kadat didn't like, so he was Banhammered.
No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".
Understood. I'll msg him.
atdt *67