Skip to content
Sticky Locked

How to Hack and How to Use KongHack

KongHack Wiki in the making.

33 posts

RE: How to Hack and How to Use KongHack

Posted Sep 28, 2013 3:34 pm

Oh? So someone is waiting for this? Ok then, time to sit and complete this tutorial.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: How to Hack and How to Use KongHack

Posted Oct 5, 2013 9:35 pm

Version 0.5 of Chapter 2 uploaded. A few changes were done, so what do you guys think?

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: How to Hack and How to Use KongHack

Posted Oct 6, 2013 3:23 am

I think that the majority of the people who need to read chapter two won't actually read it unless they're forced to in some way.

also

O.o update? Woo! I fully support the creation and existence of this up to date guide.


TIM gave us, who don't have avatars, these crappy alien things. I protest with ponies.

RE: How to Hack and How to Use KongHack

Posted Oct 6, 2013 3:26 am

I agree with you, but then, I'm writting it in a faint hope that people will want to read it. It would be awesome if every new guy were to read it, I'm doing my best to make it as funny and as informative as possible, but seriously? It's the kind of stuff that people say "tl dr". I'm quite aware of it... and to those kind of people the only thing I can hope for is: Don't screw up and get banned.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: How to Hack and How to Use KongHack

Posted Jan 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Updated!

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: How to Hack and How to Use KongHack

Posted Jan 20, 2014 1:40 pm

Yeah, it took quite a while and some effort to make things like that, TIM. :P.

On a side note, UPDATE! Finished quite a few sections so rejoice!
I'm still accepting help for it.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

RE: How to Hack and How to Use KongHack

Posted Mar 1, 2014 3:41 pm

"Rudeness is Man's weak imitation of strength" -Eric Coffer
"Arrogance and Recklessness is the way of the young. Tolerance is the beauty of adulthood." -Nyanta

This topic is locked.