Skip to content
Locked

Nitrome -- Complete Collection

90 Nitrome games unlocked, including a slick interface -- but need 30 needed to finish it ...

6 posts

Nitrome -- Complete Collection

Posted May 9, 2013 5:03 pm

I have unlocked the vast majority of Nitrome games released to date, as well as included all the XML/SWF level data. However, I still have about 30 games left as these files require a different means of unlocking. If anyone has unpacked the Nitrome games that use the 'binary-data' technique, please send them to me (I will remove the site-lock; fetch the levels; etc.)

Here's the collection so far:
http://www.mediafire.com/?scc44j4uc0d8uk5

Once you have downloaded it, just open the html file and enjoy hours of offline play! The missing games are clearly marked in the game selection list.

Make sure you follow the instructions by clicking the "README" link at the top right.

UPDATE :

Final version:
http://rapidgator.net/file/ff32b615be3477f3ee242773f5c71e2f/nitrome.123_(ver.2013-06a).zip.html

RE: Nitrome -- Complete Collection

Posted May 11, 2013 9:58 am

Using this forum, I just found out about the "SWF Memory Dumper" application! Awesome! So, now I'm busy unlocking the remaining 30 games.

I will post the complete Nitrome collection shortly ...

RE: Nitrome -- Complete Collection

Posted May 12, 2013 8:46 am

Awesome work! Looking foward to see the other 30 games.

(There's a small error in Frost Bite; your game page is calling for the wrong/unexisting SWF.) 

This topic is locked.