Skip to content

Age of Titans

3 posts

Age of Titans

Posted May 12, 2013 12:28 pm

Haven't ever requested anything before. But since the game is out of beta, would be nice to see some hacks rolling in.

 

RE: Age of Titans

Posted May 12, 2013 1:15 pm

I'll look if I can find anything, but as it's an online game most things will be server sided so don't get your hopes up.
Biggest chance would be packet editing.

While I could make a bot for it I don't do that kind of thing in general. Not to mention theres an ingame bot already.

Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.

If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.

RE: Age of Titans

Posted May 15, 2013 1:31 pm

It is not flash or unity. It seems to use a java engine that, judging by its name, was developed by the company itself. So it likely wont be hacked. Even if it did use a more hackable platform igg is prety good about hackproofing their games, only exception i remember was an old bug in GOII that was more of a programming glitch that allowed an exploit than a hack.