Skip to content

Nitrome Collection -- ver. 2013-06a update

Final version

16 posts

Nitrome Collection -- ver. 2013-06a update

Posted May 18, 2013 9:17 pm

I have updated the Nitrome collection with a vastly improved menu/interface system. There are still 123 games but now I have included game descriptions with thumbnails, wallpaper/skin previews, icon-style buttons, a favicon, and a hidden extra ;), etc.

I'm very happy with the result now and don't think I'll work on this any further -- so this is probably the final version ...

Just download, extract, and run the "index.html" file:

http://rapidgator.net/file/ff32b615be3477f3ee242773f5c71e2f/nitrome.123_(ver.2013-06a).zip.html

Enjoy!
 

RE: Nitrome Collection -- ver. 2013-05c update

Posted May 31, 2013 10:14 am
f240891 Posted on: 05/24/2013 8:30am
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 05/24/2013 7:00am
f240891 Posted on: 05/24/2013 1:40am

Awesome work! Thank you for reuploading it! 

EDIT: And while you download it, thick this off: Download with Rapidgator's download manager

WTF?  Thick this off? Sounds a little kinky bro...

typo dude, should have been "tick"


Just having some lulz. :P
 


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Initially the upload was to Mediafire, but they only allow 200mb files. So I split it into 2 volumes using rar. THEN Mediafire blocked the first part because it detected it was a 2-part download!

So, hence the Rapidgator links ...