Skip to content

Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

This discussion is linked to Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM. View game

51 posts

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jun 11, 2014 8:30 am

got a update from it yesterday and got an error when trying to get the yugioh bam to work...

'Could not locate game process.scan returned intptr.zero'

resolved it by restoreing to the previous version

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jun 20, 2014 9:34 pm

The infinite power-ups really helped me in doing the story and stars challenge, I was able to do 100k every week too, i wish it will be working forever xD
i will try to find other hacks using CE, i will study how first

Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jun 21, 2014 6:01 am
tupacuk2000 Posted on: 06/11/2014 4:30am

'Could not locate game process.scan returned intptr.zero'

resolved it by restoreing to the previous version



installing the previous version didnt resolve the issue. one of the mods editing a setting on the database entry did. try using the latest version

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jun 21, 2014 10:26 am

I am using the instant win (vs ai only) and someone invite me to a live duel, it worked ni live duel because the opponents life points is zero, I just closed the yu-gi-oh bam tab haha

Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jun 23, 2014 11:57 am

hello guys ... can someone tell me how to login into the game Dual time from the same account and in the same time????

 

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jun 24, 2014 11:22 pm

Also if someone could please find out how to get infinite energy that would b great
Ive tried but cant figure it out

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jun 25, 2014 10:06 pm

Hacks are great , ty for them :) really appreciated , but that game is too much pay to win even for hackers ... even if u hack u cant be better than the one who uses money because everything is limited by energy use and coins needed to play

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jul 1, 2014 10:21 pm

We hackers need to have 100k points in arena now to gain 20DP :3
I duel in arena an opponent every minute or two so they won't suspect that I'm a hacker haha

Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jul 2, 2014 3:56 am
spyrosys Posted on: 07/01/2014 6:21pm

We hackers need to have 100k points in arena now to gain 20DP :3
I duel in arena an opponent every minute or two so they won't suspect that I'm a hacker haha



u did the duel in arena with instant win or just infinite powerups ?

because im affraid if they report to the GM and they change the value that makes the hack is not working anymore sad

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jul 4, 2014 5:49 am
sukiyakii Posted on: 07/01/2014 11:56pm

u did the duel in arena with instant win or just infinite powerups ?

because im affraid if they report to the GM and they change the value that makes the hack is not working anymore sad

Before I'm using the infinite power-ups, but now i'm using the instant win. I'm doing 30k points per day xD

Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jul 4, 2014 3:24 pm

I don't know... I just hate these pay2win stuffs even with all the hacks available. =l

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jul 6, 2014 9:06 am

The tournament can be exploited haha
Just enter another account that will surrender for you or talk to a friend to help each other to get to elite rank

Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jul 9, 2014 10:44 am

infinite energy could solve so many problems lol

RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM

Posted Jul 13, 2014 11:46 am
JLewis1309 Posted on: 07/09/2014 6:44am

infinite energy could solve so many problems lol

with infinite energy I can do bam company hq over and over to get coins and I will be in top10 every week lol

Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM