Skip to content

Incursion 2: The Artifact

This discussion is linked to Incursion 2: The Artifact. View game

8 posts

RE: Incursion 2: The Artifact

Posted Jul 4, 2013 12:38 am
dudial Posted on: 07/04/2013 3:29am

double entry to: https://konghack.com/games/game_view.php?game_id=10557759

i submitted the game per user-script when it was listed in kongs "under judgement" section.

maybe mods can merge it ?



How come when I search for it, I can't find it? How do I search for a game which was posted but does not have a post in the forum?

Edit: Oh nvm I found it, searching in the "games" section.

RE: Incursion 2: The Artifact

Posted Jul 7, 2013 8:31 am

Is there any working AoB for invincibility? It is getting boring after a few levels and KBH is not working for it... :(

RE: Incursion 2: The Artifact

Posted Jul 8, 2013 1:35 pm

Thanks dudial! I don't know why KBH didn't work yesterday. Nor why there are two threads for this game....

RE: Incursion 2: The Artifact

Posted Dec 29, 2013 11:04 pm

This was a good game !

the gold and skills hacks work excellent !

really happy that I found this site right now !!!

RE: Incursion 2: The Artifact

Posted Feb 19, 2014 2:25 pm

Good game, made a lot better with the rapid fire aob. Not sure if the enemies don't attack is working, some of my footmen died during the first levels.