RE: KBH v1.0.1.0 [WORKING] (kongregate badge hack)
I canot run KBH at all.When i click it eror shows up.Help me
by kolonelkadat
223 posts
I canot run KBH at all.When i click it eror shows up.Help me
ensure you have .net 4.5 installed
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Whats my salvation.
I still can't get KBH to get my ID and the numbers below it.
I have tried playing the game and then tried logging in and nothing
did you watch the tutorial video?
login -> get categories -> (info should be retrieved)
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
This is whjy I was asking for help. I have followed the procedures correctly. I have even tried playing the game first.
When I open KBH and retrieve the catorgories, they do appear but I am signed in as guest everytime.
lmao you know kbh is out again when your friends on kong magically start going on a badge achieving rampage like no other.
This is whjy I was asking for help. I have followed the procedures correctly. I have even tried playing the game first.
When I open KBH and retrieve the catorgories, they do appear but I am signed in as guest everytime.
are you using windows XP, perchance?
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
I don't think KBH will work if you use Windows XP since .net framework 4.5 requires Vista or higher

I don't think KBH will work if you use Windows XP since .net framework 4.5 requires Vista or higher
That's strange. I use Win XP and it works fine.
Lame program , i can't even open , i have framework 4.0 and using Win xp right now.
When i double click the program doesn't even open.
Why make a program that only x64 users can have... ? -_-"
Lame program , ... Why make a program that only x64 users can have... ? -_-"
its actually compiled for x86. Make sure you have all the dlls with it. it wont start without the dlls.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Lame program , ... Why make a program that only x64 users can have... ? -_-"
its actually compiled for x86. Make sure you have all the dlls with it. it wont start without the dlls.
what's the list of ddls?

its the three that come in the zip.
i also posted a new build that may work better. no significant changes, just some build options, so if it works for you there isnt any reason to download it.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
its the three that come in the zip.
i also posted a new build that may work better. no significant changes, just some build options, so if it works for you there isnt any reason to download it.
okay yeah, I got the new build to work now, no debugging error or anything.

Nope , it doens't even open for me.
I extracted , all 3 dll's at the same folder with the .exe.
I double click the executable , it loads dor like half second ( that hourglass icon from windows ) , then nothing happens.