Skip to content

Battalion Commander

This discussion is linked to Battalion Commander. View game

3 posts

RE: Battalion Commander

Posted Sep 5, 2013 6:29 pm

Hello.

I'm having some trouble using EHoK's "no cooldown for specials" hack.
How it's supposed to be used? I cannot find any aob before game, ingame after used special, or when special is ready or even after using special and it's ready the second time. Also mentioning they are not writable I tried with every combination of the "writable" checkbox in CE, no luck.
Playing it on kongregate.

Any insight? Pretty please.

Thanks!

RE: Battalion Commander

Posted Sep 5, 2013 9:43 pm
Asi Posted on: 09/05/2013 2:29pm
Hello.

I'm having some trouble using EHoK's "no cooldown for specials" hack.
How it's supposed to be used? I cannot find any aob before game, ingame after used special, or when special is ready or even after using special and it's ready the second time. Also mentioning they are not writable I tried with every combination of the "writable" checkbox in CE, no luck.
Playing it on kongregate.

Any insight? Pretty please.

Thanks!



Read this: https://konghack.com/view_topic.php?t=8271

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!