Skip to content
Locked

Game of Thrones Ascent (Request)

This discussion is linked to Game of Thrones Ascent. View game

7 posts

Game of Thrones Ascent (Request)

Posted Jul 13, 2013 12:03 am

Any AoB to award the 1000 power badge would be great.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  George Santayana

RE: Game of Thrones Ascent (Request)

Posted Jul 14, 2013 3:12 am

From what I can tell, it's all server-sided, and changing any values is just superficial. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can potentially expand.

For what it's worth, if you just keep the game running in a seperate tab it took ~8 hours of the occasional mouse-click to get the 1000 power. Remember anything with < 5min remaining can be autocompleted.

RE: Game of Thrones Ascent (Request)

Posted Jul 14, 2013 8:58 am

This game doesn't even load for me. I've tried a few browsers and clearing cache, reinstalling flash. It won't work. Lame.

edit: Finally figured out that it was an ad/flash blocking problem. I don't get why an Ad-Blocker would make the game not work but whatever.

MOEKTAZO!

RE: Game of Thrones Ascent (Request)

Posted Jul 14, 2013 11:43 am

ya origen you are correct.  It doesnt take long to get the 1000 power if you just autocomplete anything under 5 mins.  Buy buildings and get 3 sword people and pump each one full of a certain stat and just spam missions.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  George Santayana

RE: Game of Thrones Ascent (Request)

Posted Sep 4, 2013 5:20 am

If you're looking to get big quickly for playing beyond the badges (say, you're a Game of Thrones fan), I'd recommend pumping up the counting house quickly, and getting the cheapest Sworn Swords until you can accumulate enough cash to get the top-rank ('Peerless') ones.  The interim ranks don't offer enough to offset the extra cost.

RE: Game of Thrones Ascent (Request)

Posted Sep 4, 2013 5:07 pm

If you mass spam the adventure option for your sworn swords, they level up really quickly. I think I had one sworn sword that I literally used for every single mission and got his attack or the sword icon into the low 20's within a week. Makes most missions a piece of cake but some of them I lost.

RE: Game of Thrones Ascent (Request)

Posted Sep 9, 2013 6:08 am

FWIW this is also a game that works really well with screen bots, I thought, especially when it comes to the more repetitive aspects like resource collection.

This topic is locked.