Kings and Legends
Just so everyone knows. KBH does work with this multiplayer game. No need to grind on it, just KBH it and move on :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
15 posts
Just so everyone knows. KBH does work with this multiplayer game. No need to grind on it, just KBH it and move on :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
Is there a way to get free gold in this game?
no, its a multiplayer game so i dont think so. Server sided stuff and all.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana
Too bad it's server sided, I was kind of hoping for an AoB that would allow to have more free picks or continue opening cards after your daily amount is done.
MOEKTAZO!
any news abt it?
yah it changed name to Rise Of Mythos, but i was wondering if some pro could mby check if theres a way for game to count silver as gold when skiping on quest. .... ? did i say clear enough, u undestand what i meant there?
Tried a lot of things, only things that worked were just visual and crashed/resynced back to the proper value.
You would think, with the amount of garbage multiplayer games that come out every month or so, they wouldn't be so hard hack.
It's been quite dissappointing how many pay-to-do-anything games have been made on Kong latey.
What does KBH mean?
What does KBH mean?
Kongregate Badge Hack , also included in the KongHack Ultra Trainer
I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.
yup, all server sided, don't hold your breath..... =/
It's a shitty game anyway
It's a shitty game anyway
I liked playing it for a while... but then it got really boring and extremely PTW.
I liked it for a while....quit...then came back.
Was really hoping someone cracked it to work on the servers. =/
where is some tips for this game for see pick in boss or tower?