Skip to content

Backyard Monsters

Buy what you want with rewrite

12 posts

Backyard Monsters

Posted Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

I am going to retire from the game finally so i dont give a shit about it anymore. Here is my purchase hack.
https://konghack.com/filemanager/get/dkNf7Zx3707x53df6aeeda17b
unzip the file and open charles proxy
open rewrite 
import the file
click apply
click ok
clear browser cache.

you will now be able to buy anything from bym with the exception of inferno stuff. 
you can however buy inferno resoruces by buying them through the store above ground.
U MUST ALREADY HAVE THE SHINY IN ORDER TO BUY WHAT EVER IT IS YOUR BUYING.
some things dont save as it doesnt save it to the server....
for instance...yard size....
if you want decorations u buy them and add them to locker by clicking on what u bought and adding it to locker.
Monster dust and stuff like that must be bought every time u refresh.
resoruces and upgrades stay.
This rewrite hack opens a whole new way of hacking bym. If you get good at rewriting then u can duplicate attacks and op take overs.
change your level, so many new things you can do with rewrite.

Enjoy

Attached files
FilenameSizeDownloads
purchase.zip663 B942
BeStPRoGiE

RE: Backyard Monsters

Posted Jul 28, 2013 7:45 pm

what part of it is confusing?
anyone who has used charles before know you open charles proxy....
click on tools
click on rewrite
click import
choose the file named purchase.xml
click the open button after choosing the file
click apply
click ok
go buy something in bym



 

BeStPRoGiE

RE: Backyard Monsters

Posted Nov 15, 2013 7:30 am
BeStPRoGiE Posted on: 11/13/2013 3:14am
Yes still works.
 



It says "Basesaveid must be numeric" whenever i try to buy something.

Edit: I think i've downloaded wrong one :> It works well.

RE: Backyard Monsters

Posted Nov 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Can someone please verify if this is still working because I just tried by following all the steps and it seems to be not working...

I'll ask a few questions just to be sure that I'm on the right track...
1) If I have 1 shiny can I buy Monster Dust?
2) If I have 1,000 shiny and I buy Monster Dust will my shiny remain as 1,000 or drop to 500?
2.1) If it drops to 500 and I refreshes the webpage will it go back to 1,000?

RE: Backyard Monsters

Posted Dec 10, 2013 3:55 pm

No you must have the shiny in order to buy what ever it is your buying.
Bym knows to minus shiny from your account because of the "Purchase" word.
I simply made a rewrite to take the word Purchase out of the save.
If you want to build up your shiny then make a mushroom shiny hack with this.

What is this you may ask?
This is what is saved to the server everytime your blue dude finds shiny from picking mushrooms.
if you save your yard (by moving a sniper or anyother object and activate the save) then you will see it go up by 8 shiny each time u do a save.
Ok to answer your questions....

I'll ask a few questions just to be sure that I'm on the right track...

1) If I have 1 shiny can I buy Monster Dust?
2) If I have 1,000 shiny and I buy Monster Dust will my shiny remain as 1,000 or drop to 500?
3) If it drops to 500 and I refreshes the webpage will it go back to 1,000?

 1) nope you must have 500 shiny to buy it. It wont spend the shiny but u have to have it and rebuy it everytime u refresh.
2) It actually drops to 500 for a split second but goes back to 1000 after. Once again you must purchase it every time you refresh because it never gets saved to the server that you bought it. therefore u must buy it everytime u refresh.
3)look at answer 2.

Which program do i use to modify these hacks?
i use charles rewrite feature.
As of 8:00 am December 10th 2013 these rewrites still work quite well.
 



 

BeStPRoGiE