RE: KongHack Training Stuff!
And why the fuck are you posting here?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Current Event: Not Set
23 posts
And why the fuck are you posting here?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
TIM's teaching is foccused on
as stated in the main post
To learn AOB hacking, you should go over the to resources section and check those threads out:
http://konghack.com/view_forum.php?f=5
Edit: As stated under me by tim, he is willing to teach anything. But the resources section is still a great place to look :D
That's the next few topics. The previous ones were MySQL and PHP. I'll teach anything I know to anyone who wants to listen. :)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
It's the same person, he probably forgot to add that to hit post above it.
Shit, missed that post.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Are you teaching and posting tutorial/teaching videos on youtube or something? If yes, can I get the link please? Thanks! Keep up the good work! :D
Linky Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/konghackify
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Hey I'm interested.
Always eger to learn something new, if you have any ebook tittles you could recomend through some at me.
I do a lot of self teach stuff, but sometimes I'll get lost or discuraged to continue.
I'm kinda hijacking wifi at the moment, so I'm not always sure if it will be online.