Skip to content
Locked

KongHack Training Stuff!

Current Event: Not Set

23 posts

RE: KongHack Training Stuff!

Posted Aug 21, 2013 10:30 pm
GenaralMustachi Posted on: 08/21/2013 4:13pm
well im a total noob at hacking could you teach me how to hack? (like about AoBs?)



TIM's teaching is foccused on

  • Javascript / jQuery / AJAX
  • Intro to CSS
  • Writing bots in PHP

as stated in the main post

To learn AOB hacking, you should go over the to resources section and check those threads out:
http://konghack.com/view_forum.php?f=5

Edit: As stated under me by tim, he is willing to teach anything. But the resources section is still a great place to look :D

RE: KongHack Training Stuff!

Posted Oct 21, 2013 1:18 am

Are you teaching and posting tutorial/teaching videos on youtube or something? If yes, can I get the link please? Thanks! Keep up the good work! :D

RE: KongHack Training Stuff!

Posted Nov 13, 2013 3:42 am

Hey I'm interested.  
Always eger to learn something new, if you have any ebook tittles you could recomend through some at me.

I do a lot of self teach stuff, but sometimes I'll get lost or discuraged to continue.  

I'm kinda hijacking wifi at the moment, so I'm not always sure if it will be online.

 

This topic is locked.