How to submit new Game ? [RESOLVED]
Hello all,
I play on some new FB games who are not on KH, how can I submit game on KongHacks, and add Hack in the Hack menu directly when I found one who work ?
Thanks a lot :)
3 posts
Hello all,
I play on some new FB games who are not on KH, how can I submit game on KongHacks, and add Hack in the Hack menu directly when I found one who work ?
Thanks a lot :)
Hello. You can submit the game automatically as soon as you find a game if you install the KongHack userscript. Once it is in the database you can click "add hack" in the hacks tab and submit the hack.
|
|
just post in the facebook section. A mod will come along and add the game if its deemed necessary.
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"