Skip to content
Locked

Kongregate redirecting [RESOLVED]

http://konghack.com/eyeblaster/addineyeV2.html

8 posts

Kongregate redirecting [RESOLVED]

Posted Aug 12, 2013 10:31 am

So just a few minutes ago I was going on Kongregate and just before any game loads I immediately get redirected  to: http://konghack.com/eyeblaster/addineyeV2.html

I googled the problem and it came up with a problem in Flash, iFrames and something else I'm not familiar with. The only thing I can think of "frame like" is the kong script forcing a redirect because they might have updated the site or something.


edit: I disabled the kong userscript and it stopped the redirecting. Does that mean it's time to update the script?

MOEKTAZO!

RE: Kongregate redirecting

Posted Aug 12, 2013 2:43 pm

I'm not sure I also get the same problem and I downloaded the script today.

RE: Kongregate redirecting

Posted Aug 12, 2013 3:34 pm
uwscss Posted on: 08/12/2013 6:31am

So just a few minutes ago I was going on Kongregate and just before any game loads I immediately get redirected  to: http://konghack.com/eyeblaster/addineyeV2.html

I googled the problem and it came up with a problem in Flash, iFrames and something else I'm not familiar with. The only thing I can think of "frame like" is the kong script forcing a redirect because they might have updated the site or something.


edit: I disabled the kong userscript and it stopped the redirecting. Does that mean it's time to update the script?



The newest flash version has fucked up quite a few things. the page you keep getting redirected to is a part of the error page for Konghack in case you were wondering.

you should update the userscript if theres a newer version, but i usually wait a day or two because im lazy.

The only fix i can think of right now is downgrading your flash player (i dont think you can in chrome) until adobe fixes their shit. make sure you uninstall flash before installing an older version. and if you do install an older one, make sure you also install the activex control. there should be an installer for flash_win or something, and flash_winax. ax is activex. they BOTH need to be installed.


If adobe doesnt fix their flash player, then you will have to wait until after konghack 2.0 comes out for us to update the script.

RE: Kongregate redirecting

Posted Aug 12, 2013 5:44 pm

what browser are you all using? Currently unable to replicate in chrome or firefox

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Kongregate redirecting

Posted Aug 12, 2013 11:43 pm

I'm using the latest version of Firefox and Flash, which is probably why this is happening. I updated both a little while ago by accident and never bothered going back down to older versions.

MOEKTAZO!

RE: Kongregate redirecting

Posted Aug 14, 2013 4:57 am

I just got home from work and I enabled the script again and loading a couple of games and everything seems to be working. I don't know if the konghack frame below the games was interfering with some ads but everything is fine now. I searched a bit about the redirect and it seems to be ad related, specifically I do not know.

MOEKTAZO!

This topic is locked.