Can't submit SOL [RESOLVED]
When I attempt to submit a sol file, for example for Pwong 2, I get this error message.
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type GCWorld\CMS\common as array in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_submit_resp.php on line 70
It ends up showing up on the site, but the sol file is not there since it was never uploaded.
When I try to download the file for testing, this is the error I get.
Warning: file_get_contents(/home/konghack/private/_KH/sol/751.sol): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 22
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 27
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 28
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 29
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 30
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 31
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 32
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 33
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 34
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php:22) in /home/konghack/public_html/games/sol_download.php on line 35