Skip to content

Sword & Magic

[Request]

11 posts

RE: Sword & Magic

Posted Aug 30, 2013 2:50 am

I am the owner of the wiki, so please... do not hack this game.
Keep it a virgin pretty please? :]

RE: Sword & Magic

Posted Aug 30, 2013 3:45 am
Smoshi Posted on: 08/29/2013 10:50pm
I am the owner of the wiki, so please... do not hack this game.
Keep it a virgin pretty please? :]



i dont have anything to add. but this made me laugh. so I am quoting it for posterity

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Sword & Magic

Posted Sep 9, 2013 6:13 am
Smoshi Posted on: 08/29/2013 10:50pm
I am the owner of the wiki, so please... do not hack this game.
Keep it a virgin pretty please? :]



Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't a virgin who never gets defiled considered a wasted opportunity? >_>

RE: Sword & Magic

Posted Sep 19, 2013 5:09 am

I assume as the owner doesn't want the game hacked it's not gonna be hacked?

RE: Sword & Magic

Posted Sep 19, 2013 5:18 am
evilsnow Posted on: 09/19/2013 1:09am
I assume as the owner doesn't want the game hacked it's not gonna be hacked?



Im afraid thats not how it works around here. If it doesnt get hacked its because none the "hackers" here give enough of a fuck about this game to spend time on it. 

 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Sword & Magic

Posted Sep 19, 2013 6:03 am

Oh goodie, none of those dirty ethics and morales that plague the cheat engine forums.

RE: Sword & Magic

Posted Oct 21, 2013 8:22 pm

3.   You have to post something 5 times to get to vote for working/not working.  This is what most of us will have to do to keep the old account going  since logging in every single day for 4 years is no longer sufficient.

RE: Sword & Magic

Posted Oct 22, 2013 1:05 am

I was just informed of this point system thing today and the only question I can come up with is why use a point system