Skip to content

[Request] Fancy Pants Adventure World 2

This discussion is linked to Fancy Pants Adventure: World 2. View game

3 posts

[Request] Fancy Pants Adventure World 2

Posted Aug 31, 2013 2:20 pm

I would love if anyone could help me get the last badge on Fancy Pants 2, the Headache Badge.

I've tried all the AoB's and .sol's I could find, and nothing worked. I was unable to find the variable via Cheat Engine, and I can't complete the requirement even with a speedhack.

Someone PLEASE help me, the badge is annoying me so much.

RE: [Request] Fancy Pants Adventure World 2

Posted Mar 8, 2016 6:45 am

I am also never able to defeat that bunny and get ice cream no matter what I do, and no Kong Badge Hack application or any application that try to sign in to my accout. Array of Byte hacks why there are zero such hacks online?