Skip to content
Locked [Closed]

Account wrongly banned?

13 posts

Account wrongly banned?

Posted Sep 21, 2013 10:28 am

I was using a proxy to get around a flash game's ban, when I got banned from kong hack? Could someone reverse the ban because I didn't do anything. My main is aberrytion

RE: Account wrongly banned?

Posted Sep 21, 2013 11:55 am

Thanks for looking into this, could it be the proxy I'm using landed on a banned ip? Because I have a dynamic ip and don't want to visit the shock site again. (I did see the vomit girl)
 

RE: Account wrongly banned?

Posted Sep 21, 2013 2:12 pm

yes, it is probably the proxy ended up on the spam ip list, or somebody used it knowing they would be banned.

jokes on them, if they try a different proxy on an already banned account itll ban that ip as well. and they have to create accounts over and over for being banned.

anyways if i were you, i wouldnt use a proxy when you log in to KH. if you want to use it for a game, make sure you log out and disable the userscript (im not sure if this is needed, but better safe than sorry)

RE: Account wrongly banned?

Posted Mar 31, 2015 8:20 pm

Hi, there

My main account has been wrongly banned because i used a proxy recently. Please unban me, my username is echostarz101

Thank you for your time!

RE: Account wrongly banned?

Posted Apr 1, 2015 2:55 am

Hi The Ignorant Masses,

I am new to KongHack, and I believe I accidentally logged into KH with my main account: echostarz101 with a proxy. I think I panicked when i couldnt login, so i tried using a proxy to login (i didnt know at that time proxy causes such trouble). My alt echostarz102 was banned because it was created using a proxy. If i didnt use proxy, then it would redirect me to a disgusting page of meat spin?!? So...you can see, the loop continues: I create with proxy, login with proxy, get banned. And I think now my actual IP is banned. This message was sent via my real IP, i dont know why i was able to login, lol. Usually, it would say "you are banned bro" something like that. 

Alright, thanks for reading, I am really confused about the KH system, and it would be greatly appreciated if you dont ban this account (so i can read your reply) and explain all the troubles concerning IP addresses, bouncing emails, and proxies. Thanks very much!

Also, now I am really scared to navigate around KongHack, because i am truly terrified and disturbed by the meat spinning video. I am in a public place where people can see what Im doing on my computer, so can you please just get rid of the meat spinning website (you know what im talking about, dat video)

RE: Account wrongly banned?

Posted Apr 1, 2015 3:41 am

If this site had a dollar for ban appeal or out of place request.
 

RE: Account wrongly banned?

Posted Apr 1, 2015 4:50 am
Cybafish20 Posted on: 03/31/2015 11:41pm

If this site had a dollar for ban appeal or out of place request.
 



you have no idea...

on a sidenote itd be nice if tim could make it so global mods could link/unlink ip addresses from accounts. would save him the trouble of all these "oops i used a proxy" requests. plus resetting us mods' ip's every one in a while since we're all paranoid fucks :)

RE: Account wrongly banned?

Posted Apr 1, 2015 6:30 am

I'm guessing the guy was banned for talking shit...
 

[21:37:54] <echostarz101> download konghack ultra trainer
[21:40:35] <The Ignorant Masses> got 23 replies in 24hrs
[21:40:42] <The Ignorant Masses> lol, just under 1 per hour
[21:40:47] <The Ignorant Masses> I guess that's good...
[21:41:17] <echostarz101> you are certainly ignorant...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
This topic is locked.