When the Raw Data is unavailable?
Really diggin' the site. Diggin' changing memory. I only have a few aob's under my belt, but they're legit insofar as I know. I like the scouring and demystifying that comes with digging through a SWF file.
That being said, what does one do when one opens a file in one's decompiler of choice and the raw data is unavailable? You know, when the buttons are grayed out and unselectable? I searched Google and the forums here and read every thread containing "aob", but the links in every single one were all dead and the overwhelming majority of the posts dealt with the more entry-level stuff.
So, two parts:
(1) Does anyone have an AS3 opcode cheat sheet? Googled and found none, but I saw it/them mentioned in a thread on here, so surely SOMEone on here has to have one.
(2) How does one circumvent this protection in a more holistic way? Is there a tool that can be used to "unlock" the file before loading it in a decompiler, or does this just come down to patient excavation of root variables?
Thanks in advance
