Donations
You guys are fucking amazing! We (especially TiM) appreciate every donation, no matter how small. Just wanted to say thanks to all of the donators!
http://konghack.com/paypal/donators.php
17 posts
You guys are fucking amazing! We (especially TiM) appreciate every donation, no matter how small. Just wanted to say thanks to all of the donators!
http://konghack.com/paypal/donators.php
Thanks for kicking ass guys, especially jmcclain1299. That shit's just crazy! :smile:
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
No probz. Cuz mo' fo's I iz awesome.



Okay, so I have $0.88 on my paypal account and I was wanting to know not only how to donate it, and if donating it would get me any points, and if so, How many?
The minimum is $1. Out of that $1, we get to keep $0.61.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I like the idea of bumping the minimum up to $5. I don't think you can even buy a candy bar with 61 cents anymore...
I like the idea of bumping the minimum up to $5. I don't think you can even buy a candy bar with 61 cents anymore...
you can if its old halloween or easter candy thats on sale
|
|
Hey guys, recently discovered the site when a badge on kongregate was pissing me off and came across it on Google. So far, this site kicks ass, and I was wanting to donate and was wondering if your system of donations accepts those prepaid debit cards you can buy at places like wal-mart, best buy, etc.? Reason is, I hate credit cards and mostly stick to using those prepaid debit cards and/or PayPal (but I know a number of places don't accept this method). Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere on the forum, I hadn't seen it yet so thought I'd ask, thanks in advance..
paypal works just fine( even if they take 30 cents and 3% of your donation)
Yup, we only use Paypal. I do have plans to integrate Swipe at some point.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Cool thanks guys, soon as I get time I'll definately be donating what I can. This is the kind of place people should be supporting, keep up the awesome work :)
Your work cant be paid with money, thank you so much. Anyway, I make my little contribution.
Thank you for this amazing work!!!
Hello guys, i'm new to the forums and i was trying to donate but it seems that my Country is not listed within Paypal (I'm from Lebanon). Any idea how i can donate so that my account does not get point dropped again? i am willing to pay via credit/debit cards (Mastercard). Any help is appreciated.
Hello guys, i'm new to the forums and i was trying to donate but it seems that my Country is not listed within Paypal (I'm from Lebanon). Any idea how i can donate so that my account does not get point dropped again? i am willing to pay via credit/debit cards (Mastercard). Any help is appreciated.
you could try contacting paypal support if you cant set up your paypal account correctly. as far as im aware though, you can put your card info into your paypal account and it will save it and use that card for any transactions (like donating or buying stuff online)
|
|
question, if donate 1USD, mean my account perma active and not banned?