Skip to content

10 by iojoe

This discussion is linked to 10. View game

5 posts

RE: 10 by iojoe

Posted Oct 19, 2013 4:02 pm
New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

RE: 10 by iojoe

Posted Oct 20, 2013 2:37 am

Okay, 4bytes is a workable hack, but I don't see how it helps.  I mean, I can freeze a block's value so that I clear the board, but the game doesn't recognize it and end the stage, even if I unfreeze and make a 10 with the last two blocks.

RE: 10 by iojoe

Posted Oct 1, 2014 3:34 pm
gates Posted on: 10/19/2013 12:02pm
TiM, can you merge this with: http://konghack.com/games/game_view.php?game_id=21860037

Thanks



Wow this topic is ancient.  You necro'd an almost 1 year old thread HackStar7.

We have a SOL submission system that gives you a ton of points if you upload it to the game instead of in a thread.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez