Skip to content

[Request] Prime World Defender

New/Old STEAM game

2 posts

[Request] Prime World Defender

Posted Oct 20, 2013 1:48 am

I need help making a PERMANENT Cheat Engine table for Prime and Countdowns. It is surprisingly, 1XFloat, at least in my version, but it keeps moving, and when I try to do it as a Pointer, it just crashes the game.
I have also tried experimenting with the silver, supposedly there's a way to set silver and even stars to negative prices, but the way on YouTube doesn't work.
The folks at the Cheat Engine Forums have been less than forthcoming, so I'm hoping I can get help from fellow gamers here?

RE: [Request] Prime World Defender

Posted Oct 20, 2013 8:56 pm
EPGAH Posted on: 10/19/2013 9:48pm
I need help making a PERMANENT Cheat Engine table for Prime and Countdowns. It is surprisingly, 1XFloat, at least in my version, but it keeps moving, and when I try to do it as a Pointer, it just crashes the game.
I have also tried experimenting with the silver, supposedly there's a way to set silver and even stars to negative prices, but the way on YouTube doesn't work.
The folks at the Cheat Engine Forums have been less than forthcoming, so I'm hoping I can get help from fellow gamers here?



the cheat engine forums isnt exactly a noob friendly place. but if the value is just a float, you should be able to either find a pointer, or get the base address and offset. i havent done either of those in so long i forgot how to, but i know it should be possible. if neither of those work you could always find whats writing to the address and edit the assembly in memory viewer.