Rise of Mythos
i just found this game again, i used to play it and now that i found it i want to play it again xD
but is there something that can be hacked, if so will you guys please help me out ^_^ thank you in advanced
8 posts
i just found this game again, i used to play it and now that i found it i want to play it again xD
but is there something that can be hacked, if so will you guys please help me out ^_^ thank you in advanced
Can i bump this? :D
Sure! Updated the topic to look spiffy.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
It loads a few config .XMLs, maybe a hack similar to those old hacks for Farmville would be possible?
Unfortunately, i couldn't catch any URL for those as the game uses HTTPS... been trying with Fiddler and CommView recently, but no results.
Also tried some WPE Pro, nothing useful either.
Now messing with the UI... I'd love to see the prizes before picking one ![]()
P.S. Most of the game files are at klcdn.gamefuse.com
[EDIT] those config .XMLs might be embedded within the flash... is there such an option in the compiler?
I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.
I got SSL working with Rise of Mythos, using Firefox, and Charles Web Debugging Proxy. Feel free to PM me for steps.
atdt *67
Yeah, Charles works fine, thanks for the tip. Didn't find anything useful in my brief check though. Maybe that XML data is embedded within one of the SWF files...
Not much time to mess with this between work and sleep, pfff.
Did anyone managed any hack on this game?
I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.
I think we had the same experience with Charles; it's weird to see so little activity. I'll take a peek.
http://www.4shared.com/zip/5GcVtGHece/myth.html
here's 111 xml's extracted from one of the game files.
atdt *67
Hi,
I am sorry to bump this old post,
but i want to know if Charles still works on Rise of Mythos?
I have tried to use Charles , and failed to get anything
not sure if it's not working at rise of mythos
or I did not use it correclty
Thanks