Skip to content
[Request]

Rise of Mythos

8 posts

Rise of Mythos

Posted Oct 23, 2013 4:12 am

i just found this game again, i used to play it and now that i found it i want to play it again xD  
but is there something that can be hacked, if so will you guys please help me out ^_^ thank you in advanced

RE: Rise of Mythos

Posted Jan 2, 2014 11:53 am

It loads a few config .XMLs, maybe a hack similar to those old hacks for Farmville would be possible?
Unfortunately, i couldn't catch any URL for those as the game uses HTTPS... been trying with Fiddler and CommView recently, but no results.
Also tried some WPE Pro, nothing useful  either.
Now messing with the UI... I'd love to see the prizes before picking one cheeky

P.S. Most of the game files are at klcdn.gamefuse.com

[EDIT] those config .XMLs might be embedded within the flash... is there such an option in the compiler?

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: Rise of Mythos

Posted Jan 8, 2014 2:27 am

I got SSL working with Rise of Mythos, using Firefox, and Charles Web Debugging Proxy. Feel free to PM me for steps.

atdt *67

RE: Rise of Mythos

Posted Jan 9, 2014 5:30 pm

Yeah, Charles works fine, thanks for the tip. Didn't find anything useful in my brief check though. Maybe that XML data is embedded within one of the SWF files...
Not much time to mess with this between work and sleep, pfff.

Did anyone managed any hack on this game?

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: Rise of Mythos

Posted Apr 13, 2015 8:23 am

Hi,
I am sorry to bump this old post,
but i want to know if Charles still works on Rise of Mythos?

I have tried to use Charles , and failed to get anything
not sure if it's not working at rise of mythos
or I did not use it correclty

Thanks